Saturday, May 12, 2007

Taylor and McDonalds and Sherk!

Taylor took a moment to pose for me before going back to her new friends in the playland.
Sherk #3 is due in theatres on the 18th. . . and McD's is out of control with stuff! The straws are even Sherk green! Gross, but fun!
Tay and the New Mickey Mouse Clubhouse . . . its fun to sing with them, Tay even joins me sometimes! ha
Tay and her pretzel activity. . . she made Mickey Mouse and other fun things with them before they were consumed.

We got Taylor for Friday night and Sat. till 330, so we met Grandma Ida at McD's and went shopping at Fred's and then spent the afternoon hanging out.

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Why did her shrek happy meal come with dora? ha

a said...

I was wondering that too!

I love the Micky Mouse Clubhouse song....

At the Micky Mouse, Clubhouse
Come inside, it's fun inside
At the Mickey Mouse, Clubhouse

M-I-C-K-E-Y....M-O-U-S-E

My little kids love it, and my big kids hate it.... Oh well, can't please everyone all of the time.

Did you see that there's now a Winny the Pooh one too. Super Sluthes or something.

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Lyn said...

Dora was from Fred's but I told Tay Sherk had a new girlfriend and she looked really concerned! HA Guess she knows the storline too well! She was excited about the baby donkey tho