Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day



Dad took me to Eugene yesterday for some shopping and a hair appt, then we went out to dinner with Aunt Sue and Uncle Steve, who we found in Jerry's! We had a fun time. Sorry, I forgot to snap a pic at dinner! AH!




I made music videos for each of the girls with music from Hilary Weeks "Remember Who You Are" and they are quite wonderful, but I dont know how to burn them! SO, when Joe gets here, I will get them burnt and mail Bethany's to her and Madi's we'll say "Here!" I send them each a copy of Jane Clayson Johnson's new book "I Am a MOTHER" that I got at Time Out For Women last week. Got me a copy too! Mavis and Grandma Ida get plants and I think we have it covered! AND, the men are teaching in Primary, so I get to attend the grownup classes today.



Its not so much about a certain day being Mother's Day with our family, cuz everyday is mothers day when you live your life and love your children as their Heavenly Father would. . .and my girls do! I love you both.

2 comments:

CSA Brent said...

Thats so cool that you found Aunt Sue and Uncle Steve in Jerry's and went out to dinner! Small world!

And I love being your daughter! Thanks mom!

a said...

That one was from me, not brent. But you probably figured that out by now :)