Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Factoids. . .

1. I never met a donut I didn't like!
2. I scrapbook, but I am really behind these days because of this blog!
3. I have two daughters and one son.
4. I have been married since 1973 to my husband. . my one and only marriage!
5. I have a Bethany and a Terrence and a Madison.
6. I have 7 grandchildren.
7. I love chocolate.
8. I drive a CRV and love it.
9. I love to watch HGTV and it gives me tons of ideas for our home.
10. I got new couches last month after using the same furniture for the first 33 years of our marriage.
11.I live near the ocean.
12.I have a love for green plants in my home, but I kill everything, so I have silk ones!
13.I prefer Diet Pespi over Diet Coke.
14. I love visting in Utah! What a grand state!
15. I have walked in a desert.
16. I have lived in Alaska for 6 years.
17. I have been on a ferry boat, a cruise ship and a sail boat.
18. I like the smell of magnolia trees.
19. I wear LUCKY perfume.
20. I miss my friend Patti and our morning walks.
21. I live in the same town with my mom and my sister and my brother.
22. I have family in Idaho.
23. I have a daughter living in Illinois.
24. I have a daughter living in Utah.
25. I have been to the temple in Seattle, Portland, San Diego, Los Angeles, Manti, Provo, Bountiful, Jordan River, Medford and Salt Lake.
26. I have a son living in Oregon.
27. I LOVE Taco Bell bean burritos!!
28. I have a calling in Primary at the moment.
29.I enjoy watching tv. . . alot!
30. I love going to the movies.
31. I like romance stories and happy endings.
32. I like Elvis music! and I saw him perform once in Eugene OR.
33. I like country music and alternative tunes( this comes from having a teenager who did!)
34. I DON'T enjoy rap or angry music.
35. I love spiritual tunes from the artist of the church, especially Kenneth Cope and Hillary Weeks.
36. I don't color my hair anymore. . .so its really silver now!
37.I work full time still.
38.My idea of a vacation is to go and visit my girls and their families!
more to come. . . . .

2 comments:

CSA Brent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a said...

I love reading these factoids, and learning a little bit more about each other!