Monday, June 4, 2007

New Things Tonight

Dad and the girl wonder from Jerry's loading up the new windows.

Mazda!Tribute . . . Showroom and a look at the new2006 car! It just looks like a silver car huh? It looks pretty nice in person. More on this tomorrow...

Steven and I went to Eugene again tonight to pick up the windows that we wanted/looked at and priced on Sat. We had the car on Sat. so tonight we took the truck over. We got two of the 5 needed, three are on order. And then we went to compare cars some more and found a keeper. What do you think??? Its not a Honda :( After 10 years i hope that I can drive something different...and its not my green color.. . . hope I can do this. . . .HA! Oh yeah!

5 comments:

a said...

Love the windows! And silver is a good color for you....it will match your doo!!!!!!!!!

Lyn said...

Thats a thought I never had! HA

Lyn said...

I called this morning...were are you?

Madison McShinsky said...

Zoom Zoom Zoom..ha, I liked Mazdas!Nice car! It matches mine!!

Lyn said...

I got a sticker that says zoom zoom but i need new CTR and LDS stickers, mine wouldnt come off...and i need a new Come Closer, so i can slap you sticker....:(