Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Its Tuesday. . . and

Vonnie's birthday and Kay Bacon and I went to lunch with her. No beans today...we had Subway! WOW What a change! HA

And here we are finishing up the end. . . well almost. We need to cut a vent hole and put the vents in, but dad is caulking now and its almost done! We picked up two of the three windows last night. . stupid Jerry's cant find one of them. So I suppose we have to make ANOTHER trip to the city. . cuz they dont deliver! They should owe us a tank of gas!! AHHHH


5 comments:

a said...

WOW. Your house is gonna look AWESOME!

And yes, I would talk to Jerry's about the tank of gas. Thats not fair!

Lyn said...

HA I told Luell she had to call and be me and yell at them!!

a said...

yeah, she'd be PERFECT! Let her do it, mom!

CSA Brent said...

OK, it's Thursday, were are the new pics ?

Madison McShinsky said...

mmm subway..thats what i'm havin for dinner! House is lookin good!