Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Mowing Experience. .Can you Pick Out Ours?




I dont even know what brand it is, cuz its so nasty!

I went to Coos Bay with Aunt Sue and grandma this afternoon and when we got back, dad was working on his lawn mower. . . again. Everytime its time to mow, he has to monkey with it . This time, he had it totally torn apart and asked Terry what he knew about small engines. Ha! Two hours later, I hear this noise and go to check it out. Steven has the drill hooked up to the place where you pull the rope to start it and its smoking and whinning and noisy and smelly! But not starting. A few minutes later, I hear it running! NO lie! Its running again and he's off and mowing the lawns. I feel like he should get a new one, but really, when this one still works? Nice, I know!

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

yeah, i think it's time for a new one! ha poor dad!

a said...

Buy that poor man a new lawnmower!

CSA Brent said...

I guess there are several stages of the word 'work'. I figure the majority of the work is coming in getting the dern thing started! Yea, at least go find a an old guy in town who fixes up lawnmowers and sells 'em used for $35 or so...he may even give you $5 buck for that thing. The deck is pretty much shot, but a lawnmower guy could rebuild it and then resell it.