Thursday, August 2, 2007

An Update. . Photos to Come Soon

Still having trouble getting to the computer for a download of new pics, but I have a couple of funny moments from the last few days. Madi and Taylor were looking at photos of Bethany's children on her blog, and she told Tay that "that one is of Joe". And Taylor told her "no, that was Penis the Menace!" HAAA We hope that she meant Dennis the Menace, but either way, it was pretty funny!

Yesterday, Sue and Madi and Ella and I made a trip to Eugene for hair cuts and eye exams. Fun huh? Ella must have thought so cuz she messed her pants SOOO bad, that it required a new outfit and a lengthy trip to the family restroom for clean up! The baby, the clothes, the car seat, the NUK! All fell prey to the poop!!! We laughed and cleaned and laughed some more! What an adventure a baby can be. And if that can be topped, Aunt Sue laughed so hard on the way home, that she blew her bottom teeth out! HAAA That is funny!

2 comments:

a said...

SO FUNNY! Wish I could have been there too! But I would have laughed so hard I would have peed :)

Lyn said...

I think Aunt Sue nearly did! HA