Saturday, December 8, 2007

More Seasonal Merriment

Matching dresses for Taylor and Ella. . sorry Eme, they didnt have one in your size :(
Madi thought my tree looked naked, so I bought some more things to dress it up. . these shots are after the remake. Its still not great, but these are hard colors to work with, next year its back to my red and gold! And this is my Christmas card for my co workers and such. I had this great thought about names and brand names and how its all in the name these days. And I found JONES soda which is so about the name. . .and then it was WOW. . its really is ALL about the name! HIS name. So thats my thoughts and thats how I came to make this years Christmas card. . suppose anyone will understand it???






!

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Way cute dresses! And your tree isnt so naked now! Cute cards..I don't like JOnes soda though..its gross

Lyn said...

Now ya tell me! Oh well, its all about the name! ha

a said...

Never had Jones soda. And yes, the dresses were way cute. Eme thought so. She said "That's ok" when I told her they didn't have her size.